Orange Technical Waterproof Parka
- Waterproof rating: heavy rainfall
- Column pressure: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 8.000 G/M2
- Fully taped
- High performance material Dense Micro Twill
- DWR Bionic finish®Eco; the deep water-repellent component used is based on a fluorine free recipe
- Quilted logo lining
- Medium padding
- Big slanted pockets
- Reflective drawcords
- Invisible magnetic buttons
- Laser cut ventilation holes at placket
- Diagonal inner shoulder strap to wear backpack style
- All our garments are BPA + AZO free
- No animals are used for these products
Reflective Visibility Strip
Each style features a barely-there welted pocket on the backside of the garment, which conceals a fixed Reflective Visibility Strip. Wear the strip outside of the pocket during moments when extra visibility is of essence; such as your bike commutes to-and-back from work or on your evening strolls. Easily store the Reflective Visibility Strip in the pocket when not needed.
Next to the waterproof coating, an extra durable Bionic finish® water repellent has been applied so that water simply glides off the material. Please note that the finish has to be maintained once in while with our eco-based water repellent finish + wash by Organotex to maintain full effectiveness.
This Amsterdam based brand specialises in waterproof outerwear. By only working with certified suppliers they guarantee that all the people involved in making this outerwear work in safe conditions, get fair pay and work normal hours.